Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Renovations

It is odd how long we have been here yet done so little to the house but all it needed was a little money and suddenly I have a list of renovations as long as a council worker's smoko.  My main aim is lower maintainance because the art of house maintainance and I simply do not tango. The next project will be an awning to cover the concrete patio so we are not trapped inside all summer. This house once had verandas either side but the previous owners enclosed two-thirds of them because it is essentially a very small house.  The new awning will be almost one-third the size of the house so the next sensible purchase will be another water tank. This year has been particularly dry and looking at the synoptic chart I expect we will buy water for the first time by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me a bone - suggest a topic.