Friday, December 17, 2010

A funny thing happened on my way to the post office

A fortnight ago I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of a package ordered especially for the last day of school. And because I needed it so fervently of course ebay & Pay Pal screwed it up and sent the package to my previous address in Southport. (?!) Considering all the successful transactions I have had with ebay via PayPal this one stumps me too. I had a hard time tracking the package but yesterday it FINALLY arrived and the tool I bought isn't just the duck's nuts - I can even MAKE the duck's nuts! With this tool I can sculpt wool without spending a whole day up to my armpits in soap. The dry felting technique is quicker, more successful than wet felting and is as portable as crochet. But the best thing about this needle felting tool  is it demands instant respect from anyone in the immediate vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me a bone - suggest a topic.