Saturday, April 10, 2010

These are a Few of my Favourite Things - For Jo

Swimming at Main Beach and chasing of tennis balls
Licking down icecream and riding shotgun
Sleeping on carpet and runs in the park
These are a few of my favourite things

Ducks for the chasing and Nipper for playing
Going off camping and barking at bovines
Chewing on bones which were buried for months
These are a few of of my favourite things

Swinging on washing and digging up gardens
Rolling in cow dung and the eating up chock-tops
Cuddling up next to the fire
These are a few of of my favourite things

When the thunder cracks, when the rain pours
When I'm feeling scared
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad


Goodbye and thanks for all the licks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me a bone - suggest a topic.