Friday, October 26, 2012

Reflection

Who Mucked Up Muck Up Day? is an article which naturally appeals to me. But I stop to wonder - was high school really all so relaxed? Am I reminiscing with my golden glasses? Weren't we all just as stressed as the current generation? And then I REALLY look and decide YES, it was better. We really were a lot freer. No major wars were being fought so entry to the forces looked like a good career choice and entry to uni was easier.  The pervasiveness of electronica was yet to come so there were fewer distractions and surveillance was in its infancy hence you could still get away with a lot. If you mooned someone then they'd moon you back - now they report you to police for exposure (My court case comes up next week BTW  ;-P  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throw me a bone - suggest a topic.